- Credit Suisse to shift focus from branches to digital banking
Credit Suisse said on Monday it would invest hundreds of millions of francs in digital services and other parts of its Swiss division by the end of 2021 and said it no longer needed a bigger branch… …
- Powell's speech support U.S. rate-cut bets
U.S. interest rates futures rose on Friday as Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said the central bank will do what it can to preserve the longest U.S. economic expansion on record, supporting bets.. …
- Rising trade tensions revive bets on deep U.S. rate cut
U.S. interest rates futures rallied on Friday as rising trade tensions between China and the United States revived bets the Federal Reserve may lower key borrowing costs by a bold half-point next…
- U.S. Dollar Index Futures (DX) Technical Analysis – Strengthens Over 97.545, Weakens Under 97.510
The U S Dollar plummeted against a basket of major currencies on Friday Some of the move was fueled by aggressive safe haven buying which drove the Japanese Yen and Swiss Franc sharply higher Most of …
- Bitcoin as the New Safe Haven
The LandscapeThe Landscape The ever increasing debate over whether Bitcoin has or is about to become a preferred safe haven continues to draw attention The ever increasing debate over whether Bitcoin …
- Weekly Market Preview: Tariffs – The Real Enemy Of Stock Market; Stocks To Watch (ADSK, BBY, BOX)
Trade war rhetoric intensified Friday, sending stocks sharply lower after President Donald Trump tweeted that he had "hereby ordered" U.S. companies "to immediately start looking for an …
- Married men earn more than everyone else (including married women and single men)
A sobering reminder on Women’s Equality Day: Men fair better than almost everyone else in the workplace.
- Next Avenue: How to make your money happier
The ‘Zen Millionaire’ says the Japanese art of making peace with your money is all about your attitude.
- Asia Markets: Asian markets sink as Trump ratchets up trade tensions
Asian markets plunged in early trading Monday, as the trade war between the U.S. and China heated up.
- The Moneyist: My aunt is stealing my dead mother’s Social Security and persuaded my hospitalized father to sign over power of attorney
‘My father was recently very sick and in the hospital, and he was not in his right mind.’
- European stocks fall amid rising US-China trade tensions
European stocks traded lower on Monday as investors reacted to the latest escalation in the U.S.-China trade war.
- Here's everything that happened over the weekend with the US-China trade war
Tensions stemming from the U.S.-China trade war escalated sharply over the last few days, with much happening as Asian markets were shut down for the weekend.
- Trump wants US companies to leave China. Here's what it could mean for Chinese businesses
The latest round of tariff announcements means that by year end, essentially all Chinese goods exported to the U.S. will be subject to duties.
- Dow futures jump more than 200 points as Trump says US and China are 'getting back to the table'
U.S. stock futures surged Monday morning after President Trump said China is ready to come back to the negotiating table following a phone call Sunday and the two countries will start talking very ser …
Blackrock – 70 offices in more than 30 countries
Download Monthly Blackrock Factsheets here, including performance, portfolio Breakdowns and Net Assets Information
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2019, Declares Third Quarter Distribution of $0.14 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (“NII”) of $0.16 per share providing second quarter distribution coverage of approximately 91%. Net Asset Value (“NAV”) per share decreased 4.6% or $0.33 per share to $6.82 …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2019 Earnings on July 31, 2019
NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 1, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) (" BlackRock Capital Investment " or the "Company") announced today that it will r …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2019, Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.18 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (NII) of $0.17 per share providing first quarter distribution coverage of approximately 92%. Net Asset Value (NAV) per share increased 1.1% or $0.08 per share to $7.15 per s …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report First Quarter 2019 Earnings on May 1, 2019
NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Apr. 2, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) ("BlackRock Capital Investment" or the "Company") announced today that it will rep …