- Fewer Americans seeing crucial Social Security document due to budget cuts
(The opinions expressed here are those of the author, a columnist for Reuters.)
- UBS Wealth closes U.S. equity overweight, favors emerging stocks
UBS Global Wealth Management has closed its overweight position in U.S. equities and shifted to an overweight in emerging market and Japanese stocks, it said on Thursday.
- Collapsed hedge fund Columna sues Permira-backed former managers
The new managers of Columna Commodities Fund, a Luxembourg hedge fund which went into liquidation in early 2017, have said they are suing its former managers Alter Domus for $56 million in lost…
No items, feed is empty.
- Key Words: Man credited with calling the 2008 crisis says the next 20 years in the stock market will ‘break a lot of hearts’
Jeremy Grantham, an investor credited with calling the 2000 and 2008 downturns, told CNBC on Thursday that investors should get inured to lackluster returns in the stock market for the next two decade …
- London markets slump on Sainsbury’s-Asda, Barclays
A cocktail of smothered mergers and trouble for bankers sent U.K. investors scurrying
- Collapsed mergers drag down Europe markets
The Sainsbury’s-Asda supermarket tie-up and Deutsche Bank-Commerzbank both bit the dust Thursday
- FA Center: Here’s one more box to check when hiring a financial adviser
Your investment portfolio isn’t the only thing an adviser has to manage.
- SoftBank and Toyota want driverless cars to change the world
Softbank and Toyota are partnering on an effort to use autonomous vehicles and other technologies to change the world of transportation.
- 7 things to know before the bell
Read full story for latest details.
- All eyes on Congress as vote on Kavanaugh draws near
The lead story for Thursday's morning shows: The impending vote to advance Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court.
- Aston Martin falls 5% in its London IPO
Aston Martin is joining the ranks of listed automakers with an IPO that values the British company at more than $5 billion.
Blackrock – 70 offices in more than 30 countries
Download Monthly Blackrock Factsheets here, including performance, portfolio Breakdowns and Net Assets Information
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report First Quarter 2019 Earnings on May 1, 2019
NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Apr. 2, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) ("BlackRock Capital Investment" or the "Company") announced today that it will rep …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2018, Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.18 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (NII) of $0.17 per share providing fourth quarter distribution coverage of approximately 94% Net Asset Value (NAV) per share declined 7.7% or $0.59 per share to $7.07 per sh …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings on March 6, 2019
NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan. 31, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) ("BlackRock Capital Investment" or the "Company") announced today that it will re …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2018, Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.18 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (NII) of approximately $0.18 per share providing third quarter distribution coverage of 98% Net Asset Value (NAV) per share increased 1.3% or $0.10 per share to $7.66 per sh …